Just In |  Breaking News

Breaking News

Just In

Monday, March 24, 2008

Sixth pay Commission reports has been submitted

by

BN SriKrishna justice on Monday submitted the Sixth Pay Commission’s report to the Finance Minister P. Chidambaram.

The Commission, headed by Justice B N Srikrishna, was constituted in October 2006. It had been given 18 months to submit its report. The report is expected to benefit an estimated 4.5 million central government employees.

Compared to the 200 percent hike recommended by the Fifth Pay Commission, the increase this time is believed to have been deliberately kept at a moderate level as the inflationary impact is anyways being neutralised since July 1996 through revisions in the Dearness Allowance.

These revisions, twice every year from January 1 & July 1, are in line with the formula advocated by the Fifth Pay Commission. A Central government employee’s remuneration includes a basic salary, a 50 percent dearness pay merged with the basic and a 47 percent dearness allowance of the total.

The Sixth Pay Commission probably recommending a 40 per cent hike in salary for Central government employees. With the government deciding to merge 50 per cent of the Dearness Allowance in the basic pay of its employees, the recommendation, if it is accepted, will lead to a substantial hike in salary.

Highlights of sixth pay commission:

– 45 lakh govt sector employees to benefit.
– 40% hike in salary of senior government employees.
– Substantial hike in salary of other govt employees.
– Govt to merge 50% DA with basic.
– Transport allowance to be 6% of basic for gazetted officers.
– Pay hike to cost Rs 13,000 to 16,000 crores to govt exchequer.
– Pay panel puts max govt salary at Rs 80,000 and min salary at Rs 6,660.
– 10-20% hike in HRA in Non A1 cities.
– Pension to be 50% of last pay.
– Pension revision after the age of 80, 90, 95, 100.
– New pay scale applicable from Jan 1, 2006.
– Recommends doubling of most incentive schemes.
– Recommendation for intensive scheme.
– Equal status to defence services.
– End of all gazetted leaves except three national holidays.
– Increase of maternity leave to six months.
– 5 working days a week.
– Total number of grades reduced to 20 against the prevailing 35.
– Retirement age to be increased to 62 year.

288 Responses to “Sixth pay Commission reports has been submitted”

1. chandu says:

i wish to have the rules regarding pensioners/family pension/voluntary BSNL staff

2. Atul gupta says:

dear sir,
    I am working under municiple corporation at the the post of Primary teacher on ragular base in Punjab.I want to know that this fifth pay commissiom report applicable on me.

3. Shubham garg says:

i want to know what’s the pay scale of newly appointed JTO after sixth pay commission.
    the present pay scale is 9850-250-14500. its urgent pls tell and me all details on shubhamgarg89@gmail.com

4. pawan says:

hello ,
    i m selected as the post of jto …..i want to know the pay scale of jto

5. love says:

hi…..

6. Neha sharma says:

the present pay scale is 9850-250-14500. its urgent pls tell and me all details on lovelyneha.sharma88@gmail.com

7. SATHYA says:

sir,
    i am selected for jto of BSNL what could be my salary after 6th pay commission

8. mukesh says:

i want to know pay scale of jto per month approx.

9. srikanth says:

hello ,
    i m selected as the post of jto …..i want to know the pay scale of jto
    plz send the details to my mail id vasam_2006@yahoo.co.in

10. aarif says:

hi…..
    I am selected for JTO , now I want to know that what will be pay scale of jto after sixth pay commission and what would be net salary(appox.) per month. present pay scale is 9850-250-14500.
    kindly reply in my mail id ahmad.aarif@gmail.com

11. Rohit Malhotra says:

the present pay scale is 9850-250-14500. its urgent pls tell and me all details on malhotrarohit2009@gmail.com

12. kajal says:

Pay Scale ka to Pata nahin, Par tum log [BSNL] 31000-34000 PAOGE. Mere uncle BSNL ka employee hain , unone bataya. Bad luck i dont get it. But Wish U all Very happy service life..

13. prabhat kumar says:

prabhat0512@rediffmail.com

14. jagan says:

sir what is the basic salary of junior telecom officer’s selected in 2009 and how the increments will be

15. Kirtyanand says:

i have been selected for the bsnl jto. I want to know what my pay scale would be and the gross salary i will be getting in hand per month if i join it.kindly email me at nand_kirtya@yahoo.com

16. rohit says:

according to me the pay scale of jto 08 will be revised upto 16400-40500….best of luck…

17. Ankush says:

Sir, im a JTO selected this year…
    Plz let me know what will b my Gross n Inhand salary a/c to 6th pc

18. rangaswamy.r says:

plz send the answer to my mail
    thnks

19. inderjeet says:

sir i got selected as TTA in pay scale of 7100-200-10100 in the BSNL. i want to know the expacted salary. plz send the answer to my mail

20. deepak chaudhary says:

will u tell me that what is the total salary of BSNL JTO, LIC AAO, CBI or CENTRAL EXCISE and INCOME TAX INSPECTOR after the sixth pay commission? Total salary will include the all TA,DA and HRA

21. ikbal says:

hi…..
    kindly reply in my mail id khanikbal1@gmail.com

22. Dhruv says:

23. Dhruv says:

Sir what will be the gross salary if i get job in BSNL in munger as TTA .Pay scale is written as Rs.7100-200-10100 plus usual allowances as admissible. please reply to my mail my email is dhruvmandal@gmail.com

24. mohinder says:

sir, what is the approx. salary of a newly selected TTA at present in J&K.

25. vinod says:

gross salary of BSNL TTA in DELHI is 21500/-

26. aaaa says:

i want to know about the jto 2008 revised total salary that we get per month

27. atul says:

my basic is Rs. 5200-20200, so wt will be my Net salray???????

I am selected for BMC. pls reply by considering minimum amout i.e. 5200/-

28. tina says:

I HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS A JTO(2009).
    CURRENT SCALE IS 9850-250-14500.
    WHAT IS THE TOTAL INCOME ACCORDING TO SCALE.
    IT’S URGENT.PLZ TELL ME.

29. rajesh says:

i am rajesh . i have been selected for the post of JAO in the BSNL. what will be my net salary after all deduction while starting. my pay scale is 16400-40500. its urgent please reply

30. rajesh says:

rajesh
    please mail me the reply of net salary of bsnl JAO 16400-40500. mail me at mondal.ra@rediffmail.com

31. jyoti says:

hi,
    my self jyoti. i am selected as a jao in bsnl. i want to know that what will be the salary of jao. and how much salary i will get in hand.

32. kent says:

Sir, I m selected as TTA, I would like to know wat is the total amount of my salary

Thanking you

33. Dhirendra says:

Hiiiii All
    I am Dhirendra Singh Parihar from Mumbai, I am also selected in JAO Examination of BSNL and I have got rajasthan circle. We will get the pay scale of 16400-40500.
    According to this we will get around 25 K in hand.

For any queries mail me at dhirendrasinghparihar@gmail.com

34. ajju says:

sir, i want to know the total salary in the pay scale of 16400-40500 in bsnl. i will be highly obliged to you.
    Thanks

35. Dhirendra says:

Dear Ajju,

As I said earlier you will get around 25 K in hand in the pay scale of 16400- 40500 in bsnl

36. Rohitashwa singh says:

Sir, i want to know that what is total gross salary of bsnl tta at present time

37. sundeep s satpute says:

si, i am selected for the post of jao in bsnl and i want to know that what will be the gross salary of mine in the pay scale of 16400-40500/- please reply urgently on the given email address at sundeep608855@gmail.com
    Thanks

38. saravanan says:

hello everyone,
    I just want to know the net amount paid to the BSNL employees on monday(14-june’10) as a sixth pay commission.. It s very urgent.. Can anyone plz let me know.. And the person has a experience of 20 yrs telegraph man. Thank you.