Just In |  Breaking News

Just In

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dr. D.G.S Dinakaran passes away

by
Dr. D.G.S Dinakaran
Dr. D.G.S Dinakaran

Dr. D.G.S Dinakaran a Popular Evangelist died at a private hospital at 6:30 am on Wednesday. He was 74 years old. He was suffering from heart & kidney ailments. Dinakaran was admitted to Apollo hospital on 29 January in Chennai due to kidney & heart ailments. After his death His body was taken to his residence at Jesus Calls for public homage. Dr. Dinakaran is the founder of the Jesus Calls Ministry.

Dinakaran is survived by a wife & a son named as Paul Dinakaran, who is also a well known Christian preacher in Chennai, & three grand children. Dinakaran was Born on July 1, 1935.

93 Responses to “Dr. D.G.S Dinakaran passes away”

1. Sundar ( now Sundar Daniel) says:

I was born in an orthodox Hindu family. The Lord used Uncle DGS Dhinakaran to reach out to my entire family. Today we are all believers and my entire family has come to Christ.
    Uncle’s ministry had been a constant source of comfort and blessing to us.Uncle had placed himself as a living sacrifice to God and the Lord had used him to save millions of souls like me from different backgrounds.Praise the Lord.

2. sunila Priyadarshini says:

We miss you alot. I pray god to give strength to all of the family members and the entire nation to bare this great loss.

Love you uncle.

sunila.

3. Suresh Raman (Malaysia) says:

He is recognized all around the world. Great is the impact of his life and testimony unto others. He is an example of how God can transform ones life and utilise fully for His glory. Know he has gone to be with the Lord, let us be determined to offer our lives as a living sacrifice unto Him that He would use us as a vessel of blessing unto others especially to our immediate “neighbors”. To God be all GLORY!!!

4. Joshua says:

We have lost a proclaimer of love.
    we have lost a friend in deed.
    we have lost a philosopherof joy.
    we have lost a preacherofcomfort.
    we have lost a unity in Indian chritianity.
    He is not only a proclaimer but also a guide of every cristian family physicaly.

5. Parvej says:

I shocked and drowned in great sorrow when I came to know about this heart breaking News.He was a lovable spiritual person along with his whole family.I wish him all the peace in feet of God.

6. Kevin Gomez says:

A man of compassion, A man of God, an Apostle has left us leaving a great vaccum in our hearts. The millions who were touched by his ministry of love and compassion and the nation at large will miss him greatly.

7. Raj says:

A WONDERFUL PREACHER, WHO HAS TOUCHED / CHANGED LIVES OF MILLIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

8. Jerina says:

I still cannot take it to my heart about Uncle’s death. He started walking last year and i was expecting Jesus to use Uncle like young Daniel. No1 can replace uncle…Soon some1 will have to takeover…..I request every1 to pray for Uncle’s family member Specially Our Dear Bro.Paul Dhinakaran

9. BIJOY says:

10. Naomi says:

DGS Dhinakaran has been of a great inspiration in the life of myself,husband and my 2 kids . After writing a letter for prayer to the Jesus calls ministries , I was in need of a baby and also to live a prosperous life , a month later I just started receiving blessings uncountable. Jesus is using the Dhinakarans ina supernatural way to touch millions of lives worldwide.God bless the work that needs to go on.Luv Naomi/Kevin/Stacey/Caleb

11. S.Preethi Paul says:

Dhinkaran Uncle ..when i say ur name itself my body shivers and i feel like some what weightless.and i believe that god will blesses us through your prayers…and i missed alot uncle..your like my grand pa ..because of u millions of lives worldwide are being blessed.
    With Love,
    Preethi Paul
    Karunya(student)

12. Premathomas says:

We lost a wonderful and precious man of God

13. Chamundra Kujur( Charles Philip) says:

Really after listening such sorrowful news, I felt from my core heart that world lost a powerful and spiritual presious man.Brother Dr.Dhinakaran was not only lived for a christians !But for all; who could felt the blessings of almighty at any moment any time and any situation can never be forgetten from life to this world.

14. Chamundra Kujur( Charles Philip) says:

Many people of this world who have experinced his prayer are not yet aware about his life that He is no more with us and his lifely prayer as a human being is not with us. However! still I strongly believe that his miracle prayer and god’s word will be remain to my life and till the end of this world with evrey one who are in christ.

15. chelladurai says:

prasieful ministry

16. chelladurai says:

grace

17. cyril says:

may his soul rest in peace. a great loss to india and world and people of world.

18. R. John Kiltus says:

We miss you uncle D.G.S Dhinakaran
    and we love you very much.
    Now also you live in our heart. you will be never forgeten from us.
    from : John Kiltus

19. Annie says:

Dear Bro. Paul Dhinkaran,

I am enrolled as the young partner in the Jesus Call Ministry. I used to read his message in the magazine, it was a tearful biding to Dr. DGS Dhinakaran. I believe He is with our Lord Jesus Christ on his right hand. There is no doubt in that. Amen

20. daniel says:

uncle iam a youg partner i miss my uncle HE loved every body as his own child and cried and pleaded with god for all of us.his ministry will be glorifed more than ever.praise the lord very much

21. michael says:

He have not lost dear and loving Paul Dinakaran, He went to the lord to pray for us and come back with great power as one of the mighty soldiers of LORD JESUS to help millions of poor.

22. Immanuel says:

One of the greatest evangelists ever born, a brother, a friend, a guide and above all an ever inspiring man of God who will be an inspiration forever in our lives. We have experienced innumerable blessings through his prayers and the Prayer Warriors.
    I am ever thankful to God for giving us a man like Uncle Dhinakaran who only physically left us, but he always lives in our hearts, until we meet him in the land fairer than day!
    With heartfelt love and tears,
    Immanuel

23. samuel thomas john says:

god hath given and has taken away glory to his name!! we are fortunate to live in this century in which a prophet and saint revered uncle DGS lived ! i am still unable to believe uncle is no more i visit jesuscalls site everyday to console myself! his songs and messages will still earn souls for the lord ! the work carried out through him will be carried out through his precious son dr. paul . the vacuum cannot be filled by anyone there will never be such a lovin person again in this world! he reflected jesus in every way may god console his family n enable to carry forward in the lord with greater vigour! uncle miss u so much sure as u would sing we shall meet on de beautiful shore

24. samuel thomas john says:

i was born through the prayers of uncle DGS DHINAKARAN, i received innumerable blessings through the ministry of jesus calls n specially through young partners plan which the lord graciously granted uncle! i was selected for presidents award and many more uncle miss u so much enjoy in Gods bosom happily no more suffering no more pain be happy!!

25. rahul says:

i miss my dad,god(uncle),he is very powerful vth good voice,really we lost a good messenger from god…

26. AngelynSamuel says:

Dr.paul dhinakaran,
    we have lost the great prophet who prayed all through his life .one day the time will for us to meet on the shores of heaven may god comfort his family.

27. JESSIE says:

WE miss dr dgs dinakaran. because of him my father david accept jesus christ as his saviour.

28. Beulin says:

We miss u uncle.We miss your messages.

29. prem says:

praise the lord.
    i am studying 10th class please pray for me to gain good marks.

30. TITUS ABRAHAM says:

Dear brothers and sisters,
    We have lost the Apostile of India and Brother D.G.S Dinakaran gives a good light and faith in God. May God gives his soul in peace. Pray to God Almighty to keep his family and son in the same path what he showed to us.

31. sumi says:

i am sumi from saudi arabia seeing ur rainbow tv very nice may god bless u all

32. HUBERTSON. T says:

We have lost the Lord’s Man, who is model Christian, created respect to Christianity in India, kindness to poor and humanity is remarkable. Its an irrecoverable loss. We want him back. Yes, he is back through T.V., Video CDs and Audio CDs.

33. Al Zachariah says:

DGS Dinakaran was one of the most successful conmen who use religion to rake in the $$$. His son, Paul Dinakaran is valiantly continuing the same scam which his father started.

34. g.s.naresh gideon says:

D.G.S UNCLE . IS VERY GOOD PERSON N IS A MAN OF GOD .REALY I TELLING EACH N EVERY ONE THAT I NEVER MET UNCLE. BUT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE STRONG FEELING HE IS MAN OF GOD N CHOOSEN BY GOD. PLEASE I ASKING EACH N EVERY ONE SUPPORT THIER FAMILY N MINISTRY. I LOVE UNCLE FROM MY INSIDE HEART.

35. S Amarson says:

WHAT A WONDERFULL MAN OF GOD HE IS.I WAS INSPIRED FOR HIS COMPASSION THAT HE HAD WITH THE BROKEN HEARTED MILLIONS.WE LOST A GREAT MAN OF GOD.

36. Blessina Horo says:

Since my childhood i have read the “Jesus Calls” magazines. As a child i was more interested in the stories and incidents that were highlighted in the book. But as i’m growing up those lessons helps me in taking decisions and strengthen my walk with the Lord.
    He’s touched my heart from a very young age.

Today uncle Dinakaran is not among us but the faith and hope in the Lord that he’s instilled in us always helps us when we’re burdened with life’s tribulations. He’ll always be in our hearts.

God bless Br Paul Dinakaran to spread the mesage of love across the nations.

37. Nirmala Wills says:

He is my dad. Who blessed me when i was a child. Today i am in God’s ministry because of his prayers. May God bless his family.
    Nirmala Wills

38. parimala reddy says:

he was a great preacher and he serves many people by his prechings

39. prabhu says:

Dhinakran was a good misiionary worker at first ,he worked foe jesus but later after seeing money from the people,he lost his faith on god and jump into business ,making engineering colleges and many ,his working for poor is low comparing to his work for making money in business………He is good example how man changes his mind when money comes,…… or in other words how sathan effect a person by money mode and divert him from god………….all of them should look him and study ………..never love money or buy money in the name of god ………our god jesus christ never asked money from the people ,money is devil ……..one who buy money from people in the name of god is not a real gospel worker ,understand this…….if dhinakaran does not pray for you also god will hear your words ,becuase he is our father ……you can ask your father in heaven ,if your heart is pure he will replay you….

God bless you all………………………………………long live christianity

40. K N Simha says:

Goodby to mass converter!!

41. Think of wat happnd & 2 whom it happend says:

THIS MAN IS WELL KNOW FOR CURING SICK PEOPLE BY HIS TOUCH, IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND EARNED ALOT OF MONEY. HAVE U EVER THOUGHT CAUSE OF HIS DEATH. REPORTS SAY HE DIED OF HEART & KIDNEY DISORDER. HE IS A MAN WHO CURES OTHERS NOT HIS OWN ILLNESS. PRAISE BE 2 WHOM ????

42. Sagaya Raj says:

We miss u. May ur soul rest in peace..

43. tanuja says:

my name is tanuja . please pray for my sister amarashwari please for her marriage she want to marry with my uncle son & they are from hindu family & my parents were not excepting this mariage, they have done something through mantaras thhat we came to know in prayer ,she tells that I will marry him only otherwise I will die please pray for her specially